Are generators a right fit for you and your family?
Power outages happen anytime, anywhere, and they can pose a serious inconvenience and even health risk to you and your family. Stand-by home generators can provide a reliable source of electricity for your home in the event of a power outage, even when you aren't there.
If you answer YES to any of the questions below, then a standby generator might be a good investment for you and your family's safety and security.
- Are you elderly or otherwise susceptible to extreme temperatures?
- Do you rely on a home medical device powered by electricity?
- Do you require refrigeration for medicines or other health-related needs?
- Do you have an electronic security system?
- Do you rely on a sump pump to keep your basement belongings dry?
- Do you require heating and/or refrigeration for infant needs such as bottles, formula preparation, etc.?
- Do you live in an area prone to serious power outages (for example, you have had two or more outages lasting at least twelve hours in the past year)?
- Do you rely on an electrically-operated well or water purifier for fresh water?
- Do you operate a business out of your home that requires electricity for office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, and fax machines?
At Clark Gas & Oil Co, we offer both Propane gas and Diesel powered generators. Contact your local office today for your free estimate or for more information regarding your generator options